Tokia (TKA) has shut down operations in the same way as many other ICO scams. They have not delivered on their promises, the road-map has been abandoned, their Telegram group was abandoned on the 25th of October 2018, their wallet product was in fact using the HitBTC API and their public email addresses no longer work. Even the third party systems that their website connects to for account signup no longer works.
If you have invested in Tokia (TKA) I strongly suggest you register and keep checking this page or our Telegram group for more information.
- Telegram: Offline
- Website: https://www.tokia.io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tokia_io
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Tokia.io/
- What role did Povilas Ruzgaila play at TOKIA?
- Paid ICObench Ratings for TOKIA
- Links to Bitcoinus, Dorado, IUNGO, Miner One, Ondato Finpass, Photochain, TokenDesk and Welltrado
- Anna Lunhu Responds to SCAM Allegation
- Questions Raised About TOKIA
ICO Warning Signs
- Tokia takes SIX month to develop Faux Exchange
- Bogus Testimonials on Tokia Website
- Sudden Departure of TOKIA CEO Anna Lunhu and Replacement with Nathan Tafer
The people behind Tokia
- The Tokia Team
- Anna Lunhu | CEO and Co-Founder
- Nathan Tafer | CEO and Co-Founder
- Mantas Marčiulaitis | Head of Strategy and Director in Vilnius
- Nerijus Tilvikas | COO | tiPRO Group | Blockchain Solutions
- Mažvydas Rupšys | Head of Customer Support
- Steven Vermeire | Technology, Business and Management Advisor | Blockchain Centre Vilnius
- Jevgenijus Puzakovas | SEM/SEO Specialist | IUNGO | Meta Group | Blockchain Solutions
We need TOKIA newsletters, contact us if you have and we’ll sort out how to get them from you.