The Blockchain Open Fund are the group behind the growing number of Lithuanian failed ICOs. After the arrest of the CEO of Miner One Pranas Slusnys, the Blockchain Open Fund website was taken offline and has not returned.
Blockchain Open Fund was founded with a mission: to help entrepreneurs build world-class companies based on blockchain technology.Blockchain Open Fund | Medium | 17th of August 2018
The portfolio of successful projects includes
- HODL Finance
- CHRG Network
- Miner One
In early 2019 only HODL Finance and CHRG Network was displayed on their website, the other projects were removed.
The people behind the Blockchain Open Fund
- The Blockchain Open Fund Team
- Tadas Karosas | Partner
- Jonas Karosas | Managing Partner
- Tomas Martūnas | Partner
- Dylan Sharkey | Venture Partner | Bitcoinus | Golder Games | IUNGO |HODL Finance | Coinstruction
- Saulius Zlabys | Head of Business Development
- Rasa Jakiunaite | ICO Marketing
- Emile Valiukaite | Executive Assistant | TokenDesk