- Dylan Sharkey | Brother
- Brother of Dylan Sharkey
- Dylan Sharkey whilst working for IUNGO employed Andrew Sharkey the Asian GM of Rapid Capital to represent IUNGO in ASIA despite Rapid Capital not being listed on his resume. Andrew Sharkey has no experience in the field and adds nothing. This is a bogus position created to employee a family member. Andrew Sharkey was not working for any company in March 2018 when he started with IUNGO and on his resume it states that he was on a Sabbatical from January to August 2018.
Seasoned media & entertainment industry leader. Mandarin speaker with 10+ years in Asia and a great network. MBA from top regional B School.
Business Development, Media Partnerships, Sales, Producing, Animation, VFX, Content Strategy, Hollywood<->Asia Film Development, China JV’s, VR & New-Media Business Models, Internationally Distributed Production, Business Modeling
- Permanent Roles
- Contract Roles
- Taipei, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai
- West Coast N. America
Sep 2018 – Present
Taipei City, Taiwan
Jan 2018 – Aug 2018
Director Of Business Development
Dec 2016 – Dec 2017
Lucasfilm Singapore / ILM
In charge of Asia strategy and business development for Industrial Light & Magic
- Developing and implementing regional strategic plans for ILM’s visual effects
- Representing the company and brand at industry events and owning new business
discussions with film directors and studio leadership
- Oversight of regional bidding and vendor network strategy
- Market-entry domain expert spearheading the transformation of key legacy businesses See less
Head of Television Animation
2015 – 2016
Director of Business Development
Oct 2014 – 2016
Beijing City, China
Led strategic business planning and business development at Base Media, devising and implementing a transition away from a services-only business to a dynamic, next generation
entertainment production company. Key responsibilities ranged from overseeing our content acquisition and development deals, to business modeling, market research and production planning. Highly specialized role drawing on the unique talents acquired through broad exposure to digital production of entertainment in the region over the last decade.
Jun 2014 – Sep 2014
Producer on Disney’s “Tomorrowland”, starring George Clooney. Partnered with ILM holding primary responsibilities encompassing financial oversight and bidding, client relations management and work-scope negotiation.
Base is an Emmy Award-winning studio and the leading visual effects company in Asia, with 300 full time artists and staff. The Company is a Strategic Alliance partner with Lucasfilm and Industrial Light & Magic, and services a growing list of independent film and television projects around the world.
Senior Business Development Representative
Sep 2013 – Apr 2014
London, United Kingdom
Reinventing what businesses can do with their content through Box’s content sharing platform, made for a new kind of worker, a new kind of workplace and a new kind of IT.
International Operations Manager
Dec 2010 – Jul 2013
CGCG is a global leader in providing work-to-hire services for high-end CG television and DVD animated productions, primarily for the US market.
Based in Taipei, as International Operations Manager and Producer on international productions I was responsible for developing and closing new business, negotiating budgets & schedules, and managing project financials.
Apr 2003 – Nov 2007
Co. Dongeal, Ireland –
(Import and distribution of high-performance Japanese automobiles). Creating business plan, presenting to investors and financiers, logistics, shipping, internet/conventional marketing, client sales and relationship management.
National Taiwan University
Global MBA, Management, Strategy, Marketing
2008 – 2010
Activities and Societies: Recipient of NTU Executive MBA Charity Fellowship Award: Participated in medical assistance visits to homes for the mentally disabled in North Taiwan
Taipei Language Institute
2007 – 2010
National University of Ireland, Galway
BA, Political Science, Human Geography
2004 – 2008