- Minimal amount of bought MRS tokens, in order to compete in the raffle is 5000
- Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any
payment received after the draw date will be treated as a regular buy.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 years.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 they
- will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- Wallet holding 5000 MRS or more will act as your ticket.
- The Marginless Raffles are open to all world wide residents over the age of 18, except
employees of Marginless who are directly involved with the raffle, their agencies and
other companies directly involved in the running of the raffle.
- To take part in raffle online entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- Marginless will run only one raffle draw for a specified vehicle. The draw date is June
- Participation in this raffle can be made by buying our cryptocurrency (MRS) through
our website or affiliated websites.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- Marginless takes no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible
or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or of any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and
therefore will be considered as nonexistent.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly. Marginless community will have voting power to choose method of draw translation.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Where Marginless is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains
unclaimed for 48 hours following Marginless first attempt to notify the prize winner,
Marginless may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in the future raffles.
- All winners are required to cooperate with Marginless right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
- Winner of the raffle will be responsible for all the costs of prize delivery to selected
location of winner.
This is the wallet that “won” the competition, it has no ETH activity and received one
The video was “drawn” on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm2npIohakg
Why wasn’t the winner identified as per the rules that he agreed to when entering? And why wasn’t this secret deal to pay in ETH disclosed in anyway? For transparency the amount should have been paid to the same wallet that won the “competition”.
Martynas Buckus claims that most people purchasing bigger sums split the amount across multiple wallets in order to get more entries into the raffle which makes sense however why would you split your purchases into 61,580 MRS tokens when you could have received 12 entries instead of one by placing 5,000 MRS into each wallet?
Where is the independent audit?